“Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”
― Wayne W. Dyer
“Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.”
― Barack Obama
When I think for the past, it was so nice to have such a child that I can keep or take care of. But for the first time, I feel that changes always make me unhappy. The worse one was the feeling make me upset, loneliness always come when day come to night.
Once, I realize it, I should not keep such the feeling. Changing in the way I look make me a happy one. It should go what she has to pursue her study and her future. There was no worry and loneliness anymore. All the way, I have to understand what the changes I have to face .
Again, once more, I realize that now, the changes come to my first sight to what my child had come with. She had been fully independent. Totally, she does not need any help from me. Just a few advice that she need for help.
What shall I do now? She has been the change that I seek. Not what I expect.....
Again, all changes make me wait for some other time to understand it...."World so full of changes, what do you expect, If I do not change, I will not be what the world say"........


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar